Now that Microsoft has succumbed to a new Indian CEO (no don’t call them asians they are half negroid middle easterners) it’s fate is sealed, all it’s wealth and monopoly will be gone in five to ten years until sucked dry by Indians it will be no more than a decaying emaciated corpse rotting in the sun (just like Sun rotted after bringing on Indians!)
Some simple facts about highly-skilled workers from the 3rd world. This is not opinion. These are facts.
– The H-1B guest worker visa program was started in 1990 with an annual cap of 65,000 visas.
– The L-1 visa program was started in the 1970s and was designed for intracompany transfers only. It has since been abused to bring in foreign nationals for services companies and then place them at their clients – which is illegal.
– From 1978 to 1998 – including the 90’s boom – the demographic in the IT industry was 98% white American males. The U.S. economy was booming in 1998.
– In late 1998, India (and the rest of the world) sat up and took notice of the huge amount of wealth America’s tech workers were generating. India decided they wanted to take over what Americans had created and get the $ for themselves. But how? Answer: Public Relations of course! So India’s IT lobby, NASSCOM, hired D.C. PR/lobbying firm Hill & Knowlton to plant fake “worker shortage” stories in the U.S. media in 1998. While most Americans were busy enjoying the fruits of their labors, India was plotting how to invade and take over America. This barrage of news alleging a worker shortage story was the vehicle by which India, Inc. convinced America to permit the next step:
– In late 1998 and early 2000, the H-1B visa caps were raised from 65,000 a year to 115,000 per year and 195,00 per year, respectively. Then-president Bill Clinton – not George Bush – signed the increases. Tech workers from India didn’t begin arriving in the U.S. in large numbers until late 1998. How could they have created the 90’s tech boom when they weren’t even here? The tech boom was created by Americans. Now that Americans have been driven out by the imported workers, the Silicon Valley and U.S. economies are a disaster.
– As a result of the 1998 & 2000 increases, 1.1 million foreign guest workers came into the U.S. from October 1998 to October 2003. According to the U.S. Dept. of Labor, 90% of those H-1B visas went to people from India. These people promptly took over America’s tech jobs and drove Americans out of them.
– A unknown number more came in during the same time period on the L-1 intracompany transfer visa, which has been heavily abused by Indian outsourcing companies such as Wipro, InfoSys, and Tata. The number of L-1s who came in from 1998-2003 is at least 1 million, maybe 2 million.
– There is no yearly cap on L-1 visas.
– The H-1B visa cap reverted back to 65,000 per year in Oct. 2003. Despite this, over a million foreign guest workers continue to come into the U.S. every single year – even during periods of record unemployment, such as today.
– The U.S. economy went from booming to collapse the same year of the 2nd H-1B increase – proof that the foreign guest workers did not perform as promised.
– In fact, the U.S. economy has been in decline since 2000 or 2001. The government tried to offset the decline by making huge amounts of cheap credit available to make up for lost jobs and lower wages caused by the flood of cheap labor from the developing world. The credit ran out in 2008 and the real economy now is the result.
– There has been no real economic growth in the U.S. since the 2000-2001 collapse.
– Since the millions of guest workers arrived in 1998 and 2000, 14-16 million white collar American jobs have been destroyed. Approximately 1-2 million of those have been offshored – the rest have been destroyed. Promises by guest workers to help the U.S. economy in 1998 have never materialized. The opposite has happened.
– Despite common myths, there is no legal requirement in the H-1B laws which requires an employer to look for and hire an American worker instead of a foreign worker.
– Protections for American workers are provided in Federal law under Title 8, Section 1182, which defines who is an inadmissible alien, but those laws are being ignored and are not enforced.
– Most H-1Bs that enter the U.S. from developing countries such as India and China are not skilled as claimed – they are being trained by Americans when they get here – which makes both the applicant and hiring company guilty of fraud, which is a felony.
– American companies are using the H-1B and other work visa programs as a way to displace and bypass American workers in favor of cheaper foreign labor.
– Most foreign imported workers who come to the U.S. to work on work visas make less than their American counterparts. Companies love imported workers because companies think they increase profits by cutting costs. Cost-cutting is a sign of a company in trouble. In reality, long-term cheaper foreign workers harm American profits because long-term increased profits rely on innovation, not lower costs – and countries like India and China have terrible track records in innovation.
– Due to historical and ideological factors, most of the foreign workers we are brining to the U.S. are deliberately keeping skilled Americans out of the workforce by denying them jobs. The foreign workers claim Americans are too stupid, but Americans created the IT industry. The real reason Americans are being kept out of the workforce is because of racism, hypernationalism, communists in corporations who hate capitalism and hate America, and because of historical resentments by the guest workers themselves. Britain invaded and colonized India 150 years ago. Indians think the evil white man stole all their wealth. Hence Indians think they are entitled to break the law and deny jobs to Americans. It’s payback time. Britain colonized China by taking control of Hong Kong from 1898 to 1997. The Opium Wars enslaved China and weakened it. Hence most Chinese resent hate white people. The Chinese are also deeply jealous that the U.S. has far surpassed them in just 250 years and China has been around for 6000 years.
– Both China and India resent America because both countries are communist or socialist and hence the U.S. would not trade with them for 50 years – from the end of World War 2 until globalization began in 1997. Most Chinese and Indians believe that they were kept out of the world economy by America and hence they want to do the same to us. Mexicans hate Americans because NAFTA disrupted the local Mexican economy when it was flooded with American goods by greedy American executives who wanted to find new consumers to sell to.
– Foreign guest workers are conducting a systematic campaign of ethnic cleansing – cleansing Americans from jobs in their own country. The reasons why are covered above.
– China is all about “saving face”. America’s success makes China look bad. The Chinese are jealous of us. Many imported guest workers from China will deny jobs to brilliant Americans simply because they are Americans – even to the point of making companies fail by staffing them with incompetent foreign guest workers who can’t do the jobs. Can’t hire Americans you know – that increases the prestige of Americans and decreases the prestige of Chinese. What do they care what they do to Americans? As long as the can fake it long enough to grift out VC-funded companies and send the money home, it’s ok – after all, the evil white man oppressed China and hence China is entitled to America’s money – even without performing as advertised. The cleanout of American VC-funded tech companies by fraudulent foreign workers is one of the prime causes of both the “credit crisis” (money going overseas when foreign workers send their paychecks home), and high unemployment (foreign workers not doing the jobs, and cusing companies to fail, thus reducing the number of jobs in the economy). It’s not just how many people are working that matters, it’s who is working. Workers from developing countries not only want our money, they want to see our economy fail – after all, that lowers U.S. prestige in the world and makes the other countries who can’t compete look relatively better. If you can’t beat your competition, just attack them instead, take their money, but collapse all their companies while you are at it.
– The U.S. currently exports $45 billion a year in wages to India alone and over $70 bllion a year to Mexico. Wonder where the capital in our banks is going? It’s not being used to create jobs in America or being spent into the American economy – it’s being shipped overseas by guest workers here.
– India wants to be known as the IT capital of the world – despite the fact that India is incapable of creating it own operating system. Name one software application that comes from India. Name one Indian software company anyone has heard of – not services companies like Wipro, Tata, etc – Indian companies that actually produce software they sell – none exist.
– More software comes from Scandanavia than from India.
– The average Indian IQ is 81. The average American IQ is 98. The average Japanese IQ is 107. The average German IQ is 100. Why aren’t we importing a million workers a year from Japan and Germany? Why only from 3rd world countries? Answer: people from 3rd world countries are not the best and the brightest – they are the opposite – we are importing them for International Socialism – so that they can enjoy the fruits of the labor of productive countries like the U.S.
– Name one new industry or invention to come out of India or China in 250 years. Auto industry – America. TV & radio industries – America. Aerospace industries – America. Light bulbs, integrated circuits, computers, the internet, software – all of it comes from America, invented and created by Americans. Modern manufacturing, assembly line process – American. Now name one new industry or invention to come from India or China in 250 years – there are none. America doesn’t need these workers.
Foreign-born founders and their contributions to America
– There has been much talk recently of the contributions of foreign-born founders to America. While it is true that there are some few rare exceptions, the reality is the vast majority of immigrants are here to take from us and send money home – as well as to acquire skills from Americans so they can be more like us.
– A few immigrants have made contributions to America – many of them from Europe. Many of them over 40 years ago. Einstein and von Braun come to mind. A few others more recently from non-European countries – Vinhod Kosla at Sun, the creator of Hotmail, or Amit Singh. But again, they are the rare exceptions, not the rule. The fact is, a decade of importing millions of foreign workers is not making the U.S. economy grow – it was growing in the 90’s – before they got here, not now.
– For every one outstanding immigrant who does contribute, we are bringing in at least 10,000 destructive ones who are only here for our money and jobs. – immigrants who take and destroy as our economy is now proving.
– Let’s talk companies and who founded them. As a rationale for why immigrants need to come help America, the immigrants themselves have been telling lies about who founded what companies. Let’s set the record straight.
– Intel – Intel was not founded by immigrants. It was founded by 2 Americans – Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore (of Moore’s Law fame).
– Yahoo! – Yahoo! was founded by one American – David Filo – and one immigrant – Jerry Yang. But Yang came to the U.S. at age 6 from Taiwan – a developed country. He was raised here and went to school here. He’s more American than immigrant.
– Google – Google was founded by one American – Larry Page – and one immigrant – Sergei Brin. But Brin came from Russia, not India or China – and he came here at age 3 and grew up here and was educated here. He’s more American than immigrant.
– Microsoft – Founded by two Americans – Bill Gates and Paul Allen.
– Apple – Founded by two Americans – Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. Apple is booming today. Why? Apple CLOSED its R&D in India in 2006 and hires mostly Americans for all of its software development. 0% of Apple’s software development is done offshore.
– Sun – Founded by 2 Americans, 1 German, and 1 Indian. Sun’s CEO for the 1st 25 years was Scott McNeally – an American. Sun’s operating system was architected by another American co-founder – Bill Joy. In 2001 Sun was taken over by legions of foreign guest workers from India and China – and Sun is now losing $150 million a quarter and is being sold off to Oracle to avoid the embarrassment of closing its doors with foreign guest workers running it.
Now let’s go down the list of companies damaged or destroyed by foreign imported labor since 1998:
PeopleSoft – Taken over by imported Indian workers in 2000 – had to be sold off to Oracle to avoid embarrassment of closing.
Sun Micro – Dying. See above.
Bell Labs – Taken over by Indian-national Arun Netravalli in 2003. Bell Labs where the transistor, UNIX, and the C programming language were invented is now being turned into a shopping mall.
Quark – Taken over by Indian national Alukah Kamar – who laid off all the American developers and sent the work to India. The products became so bad that 60% of Quark’s customer base defected to Adobe InDesign, never to return. Kamar was later fired but not before permanent harm was done to Quark.
Computer Associates’ former CEO from India is now serving 12 years in federal prison for fraud.
MIT Media Lab Asia – Closed in 2006 due to faked invoices in India.
Intel Whitefield processor project – this project in India was cancelled when Intel discovered that many of the “engineers” had faked their resumes.
ComAir – ComAir’s 100% Indian IT staff caused the nationwide 2005 Christmas day airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int in the crew scheduling software they were working on. So much for the best and the brightest from overseas contributing to the American economy.
Boeing Dreamliner – Boeing’s new 787 Dreamliner airplane has been delayed 5 times – in part because of failed software written by India’s HCL Technologies – whose CEO once said “American grads are unemployable”.
Lehman – This failed Wall St. institution had purchased Wipro’s Spectramind software (which they in turn had bought from someone else and messed up) just before it went bankrupt. It also had hired large numbers of India, Inc. workers just before it went under.
Dell – Outsourced a lot of work to India over the past decade. Profits are now down 54%. Michael Dell once said “Stability is more important than growth”.
United/Delta – Both companies brought their call centers back to the U.S. from India when they discovered that foreign call centers were harming their business.
HSBC – ATM software was taken over by India, Inc., ATMs began failing in 2006.
AIG – Signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture, collapsed in 2009.
Vodaphone – UK’s top cell phone vendor has gone into major decline – in part because its CEO from India didn’t do the job and walked out with over $41 million in compensation for doing nothing.
World Bank – Indian, Inc. fraudsters including Wipro were BANNED for 3 years because they stole data.
The verdict is in: Whatever else immigrants and foreign-born founders are doing to America, on balance, they are causing net harm to the U.S. economy – harm that is the cause of our current economic problems. No amount of hype, news stories, studies, or commentaries will change the above facts about the effects of foreign guest workers on the U.S. economy.
A huge army of conmen from India numbering into the several millions have spent a decade cleaning out America’s economy. America’s moronic MBA managers and boomers who know nothing about technology have been conned by this elaborate PR-driven charade and have been duped into throwing Americans who created IT out and replacing them with incompetent conmen. The end result is what you see now: a destroyed American economy and a vast transferrence of America’s wealth to India. People like Vivek Fraudwha are India’s cheerleaders and keep shouting from the rooftops that this is good for us, but based on the state of the economy, it clearly isn’t.