The glyphosate contamination of our food supply is a utter disaster for the nation
Avoid these Common Sources of Glyphosate:
- Avoid the primary GMO foods including all soy, corn, canola.
- Avoid all non-organic cereals and grains, which are harvested with glyphosate, including wheat, barley, buckwheat, millet, rice, oats, rye, sorghum, wild rice, popcorn, and teff.
- Avoid additives such as corn syrup, maltodextrin, fructose, baking powder, natural flavors, and cornstarch.
- Avoid all non-organic canola oil. (including non-GMO canola!)
- Skip prepared foods high in glyphosate include bread, muffins, and crackers, snacks.
- Avoid sweets such as cookies, pastries, bars, sugar, cane sugar, beet sugar, corn sugar, chewing gum, high fructose corn syrup.
- Fruits and veggies to avoid include non-organic varieties of papaya, zucchini, summer squash, potatoes, apples, oranges, lentils, beans, peppermint, spearmint, peas, instant tea, and spices.
- All animal foods (alfalfa, corn, hay, fodder, and soy) as well as the resulting meats, poultry, dairy and eggs, contain glyphosate.
- Prepared foods with glyphosate include bread, potato chips, corn chips, multi-grain chips, popcorn, soy sauce, soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, corn tortillas, olive oil, and canned fish in soy oil.
- Nuts such as almonds and sunflower seeds may contain glyphosate.
- Avoid prepared foods labeled just “organic”, as they may legally contain up to 5% non-organic ingredients. Instead look for prepared foods marked “100% organic”. Better yet, skip prepared foods altogether and cook from scratch.