Trump doesn’t realize just how bad things will be if Demothugs use illegal aliens to get more seats in Congress. This will enable them to run fake impeachment trials endlessly forever. Till the end of time.
To prevent this there are two things he MUST do in 2020
- While Trump cannot ask ON the census if someone is illegal, they CAN post process the numbers to determine HOW MANY people ARE LEGAL. He can do this administratively without a vote in congress and POOF no illegals will be used. This will be hidden in a footnote on page 989 of the Census Report and all the numbers printed will have non-confirmeds removed.
- Another bureaucratically (goddamn thats a hard word to spell, friggin french!) driven solution is to take all the applications for a SSN or Welfare, and simply REJECT THEM if there is not a verified SSN # for the parent. Even reject green card holders. Just make it the rule that you must have a citizen parent to be recognized. Green card children would get a special green card status, but non voting and no ssn.
- Finally, Trump controls the banking system, he can simply require all banks to reject accounts from non-citizens who aren’t green card holders. Right now they get a pass.
- Sending money out of the country? theres a 10% tax if you arent a citizen or green card holder.
Now some will say that we must wait for the death of ginsberg. And thats fair. We don’t have control of the Supreme Court with bastard Stevens having been threatened or paid off. But at some point, and before his term ends, before the 2020 vote, Trump must enable these things.
Finally, Voter fraud investigations were BLOCKED by california. It’s time to send in the secret service. Seize the ballot records. And do a forensic analysis of how they cheat. Cali just passed a legalization of ballot dumping. It’s out of control. And the new DL in NY is just cover for more voter regs for illegals. Thats another thing that has to be STOPPED and them STRIPPED from the voter roles before 2020.
Instead Trump eats caviar and lobster, hamburgers and steaks, and opines at rallies all the acomplishments that don’t matter that he has done so far.
Under current policy all persons — not just citizens — are included in the population count when apportioning seats to states in the U.S. House of Representatives and for votes in the Electoral College, which is based on House seats. Although we focus on the next census in 2020, the impact of immigration has been building for decades as the number of people settling in the country has increased dramatically. This report examines the cumulative impact of immigration, both legal and illegal, on the apportionment of House seats. Apportionment is a zero-sum system; by adding more population to some states rather than others, immigration will continue to significantly redistribute political power in Washington.
Among the findings:
- The presence of all immigrants (naturalized citizens, legal residents, and illegal aliens) and their U.S.-born minor children will redistribute 26 seats in the House in 2020.
- To put this number in perspective, changing the party of 21 members of the current Congress would flip the majority in the U.S. House.
- Ohio will have three fewer seats in 2020 than it otherwise would have had but for the presence of all immigrants and their minor children in other states. Michigan and Pennsylvania will have two fewer; and Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia, and Wisconsin will each have one fewer seat. California will have 11 more seats in 2020 than it otherwise would have; New York and Texas will have four more seats each; Florida will have three more seats; New Jersey will have two more seats; and Illinois and Massachusetts will each have one additional seat.
- Of the 26 seats that will be lost, 24 are from states that voted for Donald Trump in 2016. Of states that will gain House seats because of immigration, 19 seats will go to the solidly Democratic states of California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Illinois. Texas is the only solidly Republican state that gains, while Florida is a swing state.
- Doing the same calculation, but counting only immigrants themselves (naturalized citizens, legal permanent residents, guestworkers, foreign students and illegal aliens), but not their U.S.-born minor children, will redistribute 18 seats in the House in 2020. Ohio will have two fewer seats than it otherwise would have had but for the presence of immigrants in other states. Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia will each have one fewer seat. California will have seven more seats in 2020 than it otherwise would. New York and Florida will have three more each; Texas and New Jersey will have two more seats; and Illinois will have one more seat.
- Looking at non-citizens and their U.S.-born minor children redistributes 10 seats, with Ohio, Michigan, Alabama, Idaho, Minnesota, Missouri, West Virginia, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island each having one fewer seat. California will have four more seats than it otherwise would have; Texas will have three more seats; and New York, Florida, and New Jersey will have one additional seat each.
- Looking at only non-citizens (legal residents and illegal immigrants) redistributes eight seats, with Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Alabama, Idaho, West Virginia, and Rhode Island each having one fewer seat in 2020 due to the presence of non-citizens in other states. California will have three additional seats; Texas will have two more seats; and Florida, New Jersey, and New York will each have one more seat.
- Illegal immigrants and their U.S.-born minor children will redistribute five seats in 2020, with Ohio, Michigan, Alabama, Minnesota, and West Virginia each losing one seat in 2020 that they otherwise would have had. California and Texas will each have two additional seats, and New York will have one additional seat.
- Illegal immigrants alone in the 2020 will redistribute three seats, with Ohio, Alabama, and Minnesota each having one fewer seat than they otherwise would have had, while California, New York, and Texas will have one additional seat.