- Zozibini Tunzi of South Africa, 26, was crowned Miss Universe 2019
- She joins Miss America Nia Franklin, Miss USA Cheslie Kryst, and Miss Teen USA Kaliegh Garris, all of whom are black women
- It is the first time all four pageants have had black women as their title holders at the same time
- People online praised the moment, expressing how they ‘look like’ the winners
- Tunzi made waves in particular during her pageant because she vowed to wear her hair natural to promote natural beauty
Other new beauty pagents abound, Miss Chubby America was recently won by Barbara Gates
And even all white FINLAND elected a black woman to be Miss Finland
Well maybe the other contestants had let theselves go, lets take a look…
“We do not find white women attractive anymore, they are racist and destructive” Said Tuli Hakunin
And it was bound to happen sooner or later, Gori the Gorilla just won the Miss California pagent beating out several black and rotund girls who sobbed and sobbed.
“She was the prettiest and had the best talent – eating bananas with her feet” said Crydy Mushner, a pageant judge.