“They just don’t seem to understand that we were saving them” said Olga Stemmer. “We gave them free housing, free food, free money, but they just keep raping our little daughters. 12 days in Prison we thought would cure him but apparently NOT!”

Just five weeks later the Afgani negro raped again, this time a 13 year old girl. When asked why he did it he replied he could not find an 11 year old nearby.

The district attorney is pushing for 20 days in prison this time around.

“We will upgrade his apartment and living rations. Maybe then he can accept Germany as his new home”

================================================================

A man who raped an 11-year-old girl in Germany was released from custody after 12 days and then went on to rape a 13-year-old just five weeks later, it is alleged.

The Afghan migrant’s alleged sex crimes have caused outrage in Germany where politicians are calling for his deportation if he is found guilty.

The 23-year-old, named as Zubyr S., was first arrested in June but released less than two weeks later after authorities claimed there was no evidence he was likely to re-offend.

Prosecutor Boerge Klepping told Bild that the two alleged rapes in Dortmund were ‘similar incidents’.

He said the suspect had been released from custody on July 3 after authorities ruled there was no danger he would re-offend or try to escape.

The man had previous convictions for drugs offences and fare evasion, but was considered low-risk because he had a permanent address and no history of sex crimes.

‘You need an urgent suspicion and you need a reason to keep someone in custody,’ prosecutor Volker Schmerfeld-Tophof told broadcaster WDR

‘For a risk of re-offending, you need specific circumstances which were absolutely not the case here.’

In addition, prosecutors claim that there were ‘doubts’ about the evidence of the alleged 11-year-old victim when the hearing took place.

As a result, S. was released after only 12 days and is now accused of raping another young girl only three weeks later.

The man is now back in custody while the two alleged rapes are investigated, after the second alleged victim gave an accurate description of him to police.

Joachim Stamp, the minister in charge of refugees and integration in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, called for the suspect to be deported if found guilty.

‘This repulsive criminal must not only be convicted, but also deported straight back to Afghanistan after his imprisonment,’ he said.